Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wow 'Em Wednesday: Celebrate Today

Wow 'Em Wednesday!

Let me introduce you to ... Celebrate Today.

1. What is your business name and website/shop URL? What do you create?

My jewelry store is called Celebrate Today and can be found at celebratetoday.etsy.com on the wonderful Etsy site. I specialize in hand-stamped, personalized jewelry in sterling silver and gold.

2. What is the theme or idea behind your website/shop?

I enjoy making custom pieces that help you remember all you have to celebrate. High quality materials, attention to detail and excellent customer service lead to one of a kind pieces with initials, children's names, important phrases or dates that have meaning to you.

3. What makes your items unique?

My items are unique because they are designed by you! I am very flexible and I'll create whatever you're looking for! Want to add a birthstone or pearl?

Want a different shape or font? Need more charms? I love to work with your ideas and have found some wonderful new designs have been sparked by that collaboration.

4. What is your favorite item on your website or in your shop right now?

This is a very hard question. It is a serious perk to have all of these wonderful samples to wear myself! Right now, I am most enjoying playing with the fun crystal colors in the briolette designs. This particular necklace is my favorite color green and I wear it often:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/53624432/august-birthstone-personalized-gold

5. What teams do you belong to? How do we search for their items?

I currently belong to the Etsy West Michigan team. You can find beautiful items by this wonderful group of artists by searching EtsyWMI.

6. What is your favorite thing about handmade items?

I have always tried to purchase handmade items for gifts and special occasions. I love that each item is unique and so personal. I also enjoy supporting individual artists.

7. Do you have any favorite finds by other handmade artists?

There are SO many! I am constantly adding new things to my "Favorites"

section and love browsing.

8. Do you have anything else you would like to share? Other links?

Thanks for featuring my Etsy shop! It is so wonderful to promote handmade items and support the great artists on Etsy. I hope you and your blog readers have much to celebrate today!

No comments: