Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Featured Etsy Shop: reneesFUNKYcountry


Featured Etsy Shop - reneesFUNKYcountry
I decided to start featuring Etsy Shops that I fall in love with. I found a wonderful gem called reneesFUNKYcountry the other day that has adorable handpainted products and decor. I sent her my questionnaire and here is what this fun artist had to say!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. What is your shop name and what do you sell? reneesFUNKYcountry...mixed media hand painted whimsical art
2. What is your shop URL? http://reneesfunkycountry.etsy.com/
3. When did you start selling on Etsy? I signed up on Etsy in December of 2007 but i didn't start selling until the first part of February 2008...
4. What is your favorite thing about Etsy? Jeepers, that's a HARD question to answer...probably the amazing talent!!!
5. What is your favorite thing about what you sell? Coloring/painting outside the lines!
6. What is your favorite item in your own shop and why? Probably the Personalized Family Name Piece...it's the piece that i know touches the hearts of my customers...it's all about those you LOVE and letting them know!






7. What teams do you belong to? etsy cast and metsy teams
8. What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop? ART shows because i get to meet my customers and GAB, GAB, GAB!!!
9. What are some of your favorite finds by other sellers on Etsy? I LOOOVE other artists paintings, purses/bags, jewelry, fabric...I could just eat up all my profits on etsy...no problem at all!
10. What do you do in your spare time? I can't get enough of watching my boys at any sport and laughing with my family ....i enjoy cooking, reading, walking, camping, SHOPPING!!!
11. Do you have anything else you would like to share? THANKS TO ALL MY CUSTOMERS WHO ALLOW ME TO LIVE MY DREAM and TO GOD WHO CONTINUES TO BLESS MY WITH IDEAS!




No comments: