Monday, August 18, 2008

Features Etsy Shop: Serendipity




Featured Etsy Shop - Serendipity




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your shop name and what do you sell?
Serendipity. I sell jewelry storage... Earring Holders, Necklace Trees, and Bracelet Holders. Sometimes I sell thumbtacks too, they're just fun to make.




What is your shop URL?
http://anneball.etsy.com/ (I signed up as a buyer and should have changed it when I started selling)

When did you start selling on Etsy?
I signed up as a buyer in December 2006, and then I started selling about a month later.

What is your favorite thing about Etsy?
There's a lot of things I love, but my favorite is that I get to stay home with my little boys and not have to get a job where I'd have to wear nylons. Plus now I hardly even do craft shows, Etsy brings the buyers right to my door out here in the middle of nowhere.

What is your favorite thing about what you sell?
Everything is useful. I love art too, but I'm a big fan of functional.

What is your favorite item in your own shop and why?
The "girl power" design. The bright colors are happy. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13458075

What teams do you belong to?
West Michigan Street Team and Design Style Guide/Interior Design Team

What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop?
Promotion isn't fun for me, I'm so not a salesperson.

What are some of your favorite finds by other sellers on Etsy?
I can't even name them all. I've gotten presents for Christmas, graduations, Mother's Day, on and on and of course a few things for me that I just "had" to have! Here a couple of my favorite shops: lollipopart.etsy.com LingGlass.etsy.com tilleyjewels.etsy.com

What do you do in your spare time?My what? Ok, I guess I have a little. I read every night-I've given up on tv except for The Daily Show, I'm in love with Jon Stewart. Before my kids were born I loved rowing. I really want to get back into shape so I can join a crew team next year.

Do you have anything else you would like to share?
Just thanks so much for featuring me on your blog. If I ever get any more of that fabled free time and have my own I will return the favor because I'm a huge Bliss Candle fan.

No comments: