Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Featured Etsy Shop: Sleepy Hollow Prims



Featured Etsy Shop: sleepyhollowprims


1. What is your shop name and what do you sell?
My shop name is Sleepy Hollow Prims (sleepyhollowprims) and I sell mostly Halloween items such as signs, paintings, trinket boxes, and chests. Sometimes an occasional handmade doll if I have the time.

2. What is your shop URL?
http://www.sleepyhollowprims.etsy.com/

3. What is your blog URL?
I don't have a blog. Too busy!!

4. When did you start selling on Etsy?
March 14, 2008

5. What is your favorite thing about Etsy?
Quite frankly, I am a huge fan of their low fees and simple way. I have sold on Ebay for a long time and hopefully will make a complete move to Etsy.

6. What is your favorite thing about what you sell?
I love Halloween and plan for the Autumn and Winter holidays all year. At Easter you can always find me painting my witches!

7. What is your favorite item in your own shop and why?
I love my Sleepy Hollow Inn sign that is painted on a real tree log. It is soooo primitive and rustic. Completely unique and creepy.

8. What teams do you belong to?
HEAT and SSODS

9. What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop?
I belong to my Etsy teams and gosipping with the girls is actually a great way to spread info on new items.

10. What are some of your favorite finds by other sellers on Etsy?
I love Wiggle Pit Primitives....cutest little Gingerbread Dolls!

11. What do you do in your spare time?
Umm, what's that? I am a stay at home Mom who homeschools my little ones and my luxury is planning what vacation comes next to take me away from the computer!

12. What blogs do you follow?
None at the moment, but definitely will start following yours!

13. Do you have anything else you would like to share?


I would love for everyone to know that I do custom work...lots to the good old USA and alot of it that has gone to Italy, Spain, many to the United Kingom, Germany, and Estonia. I actually prefer working without stencils because my handpaintings always get a huge response.

No comments: