Miss Prissy - I sell hairbows, bowboards, bulletin boards, covered button ponytail holders, purses, pillowcase dresses, monogrammed beverage cups and dog bowls.
2. What is your shop URL? http://www.kimsmissprissy.etsy.com/
3. When did you start selling on Etsy? August 25, 2008
4. What is your favorite thing about Etsy? the help and feedback from other Etsy members
6. What is your favorite item in your own shop and why? Other than my hair bows, I would say the bowboards. They are so versatile and can be converted to bulletin boards as the little girls grow. They can be totally customized for a bedroom or bathroom!
7. What teams do you belong to? none at the moment
8. What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop? I love the forums. I also started a blog and have a free Halloween Hairbow drawing. All people have to do is comment and they are entered.
9. What are some of your favorite finds by other sellers on Etsy? I really love so many shops. They are all so unique and there are so many gifted people on Etsy. I love the soap shops and the knitted items!
10. What do you do in your spare time? I love to read, but mostly in the summer. I am a teacher and I get too caught up in my books to put them down. If I read in the school year, I wouldn't get much else done! Crafting and trying new things. I am always interested in trying some new craft. I love to learn how things are made. 11. Do you have anything else you would like to share? I have a wonderful shop and am adding things often! I am new to Etsy and need to get my name out there. I sell quality items that I would only buy myself or my daughter. I want people to know they can buy with confidence if they choose to purchase an item from me.