Monday, September 1, 2008

Featured Etsy Shop: dkpottery


Featured Etsy Shop: dkpottery


The Etsy community is full of a multitude of talented artists. Amongst this community of talent is an incredible team called InteriorDesignTeam (AKA DesignStyleGuide). This team is comprised of artists who create furniture, pottery, home décor, photography, paintings, various artwork, candles, lamps, bedding, and more.

If you are looking to redecorate or just for something special, search “interiordesignteam” to find these fantastic artists. Today’s featured artist is a member of this talented team.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
1. What is your shop name and what do you sell? dkpottery

2. What is your shop URL? http://dkpottery.etsy.com/

3. When did you start selling on Etsy? I started selling on Etsy April 4, 2007.



4. What is your favorite thing about Etsy? There are so many things-Listing is reasonable, all the people that I have meet through Etsy are very nice and the teams that I am on are great.

5. What is your favorite thing about what you sell? I would have to say my favorite thing about my work is that I love doing it so much.

6. What is your favorite item in your own shop and why? One of my favorites is a steamer. I made one for myself and use it daily.


7. What teams do you belong to? I am a member of Etsy Mud Team, Design Style Guide, Indiepublic, We Love Etsy and a few more that I can't think of right now.

8. What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop? We had a mug swap last year. I waited by my mailbox for a week anxiously waiting for it to arrive. By the way it was great!

9. What are some of your favorite finds by other sellers on Etsy? Oh wow, there are so many. I am redecorating a bedroom right now and one item that I am looking at are the wall decals.


10. What do you do in your spare time? Spare time. What is that! I work full-time, make pottery at night and I did plant a garden this summer, which I have to say looks kinda sad. I also spend as much time as possible with my new grandson.



11. Do you have anything else you would like to share? Making pottery is something that I love doing even if I didn't sell anything. Being able to sell my work and other people enjoying it is an extra bonus.

No comments: