Featured Etsy Artist: My Mother's Garden
1. What is your shop name and what do you sell?
My shop is called "My Mother's Garden" ~ I sell handmade one-of-a-kind ceramic treasures for the home and garden.
2. What is your shop URL?
3. What is your blog URL?
4. When did you start selling on Etsy?
I opened up the doors to my shop in May 2008.
5. What is your favorite thing about Etsy?
I love the endless creativity that can be found on etsy, along with the sense of community and ease of use.
6. What is your favorite thing about what you sell?
I love to hear how it makes people feel when they see it. When I show at the craft shows I like to watch how people react when they see my ceramic art, most of the time it seems to bring a smile to their face, which of course brings a smile to mine.
7. What is your favorite item in your own shop and why?
My favorite piece right now is the "Hanging Ivy Birdhouse." I love the way any of the round birdhouses look hanging in the garden, they add whimsy and texture to any garden.
8. What teams do you belong to?
I am a proud member of three teams:
Etsy Mud Team / EMT
Design Style Guide aka Interior Design Team Etsy Artists of Color / EAOC
9. What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop?
Hm... This is something I need to do more of, any ideas? I would love to hear what anyone has to share.
I'm really enjoying the blog experience, I try to post new garden art and garden photos often.
I like to give a little extra surprise gift with my etsy orders when I can.
10. What are some of your favorite finds by other sellers on Etsy?
Crown Chakra Tile... By Strawberry Curls
Birds of a Feather.... By Maria Greene
The Withering Room... By Ava Haney
11. What do you do in your spare time?
I love to garden, we just planted our tomatoes and peppers today.
12. What blogs do you follow?
13. Do you have anything else you would like to share?
~Come wander through the garden with me~
Thank you, Suzanne!
I feel quite honored and grateful that you chose to feature "My Mother's Garden."