Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Featured Etsy Shop: Homemade Caramels (Rachelle's Caramels)

Featured Etsy Shop: Homemade Caramels (Rachelle's Caramels)

1. What is your shop name and what do you sell?

Currently my shop is named "Homemade Caramels," it will soon be "Rachelle's Caramels" though. I sell artisan caramels in five flavors: vanilla, chocolate, pomegranate, pumpkin pie, and black licorice (anise).

2. What is your shop URL?

http://earcmra.etsy.com/

3. What is your blog URL?

I do not have a blog.

4. When did you start selling on Etsy?

I've been selling on etsy since May 2008.

5. What is your favorite thing about Etsy?

I love etsy and its community feel! I enjoy being able to support other people in their creative endeavors and being able to find unique things for myself and my friends as well.

6. What is your favorite thing about what you sell?

I love being able to bring happiness into other people's lives through my caramels. They are frequently sent as gifts and I love packing them up and writing on a handmade card and then imagining how much the recipient will enjoy it.

7. What is your favorite item in your own shop and why?

I'm partial to the pumpkin pie caramels currently because the recipe is my own creation.

8. What teams do you belong to?

I belong to Team EEAT--Etsy's Edible Arts Team. It's a lovely group of edibles sellers who host regular bake sales, giveaways, etc. Team EEAT is great!

9. What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop?

I love telling people about my shop--it always throws them for a loop when I say I run an online caramel business.

10. What are some of your favorite finds by other sellers on Etsy?

Here's a few things I love!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15206600
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14658931
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13698340

11. What do you do in your spare time?

I love to read, especially classic books and those by P.G. Wodehouse. I enjoy listening to music by Feist, Regina Spektor, and Badly Drawn Boy. Cooking is another one of my passions.

12. What blogs do you follow?

I don't regularly follow any blogs. Can you tell I'm not "into" the blogsphere yet? :o)

13. Do you have anything else you would like to share?

I'm a university student who is studying nursing and public health education. I love etsy!

1 comment:

Kim Caro said...

super i keep adding her items as favorites cause they keep selling so quickly