Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Favorite Things...


My Favorite Things... KandyKettleKitchen!


This is something new I'm going to do from time to time when I find a shop or artist that I absolutely adore! Even better yet, anyone who purchases from one of my favorite shops and comments on the blog will be entered into a drawing for a free candle just before Christmas!
I am very excited about my first, "My Favorite Things," article!

I ordered Peanut Butter/Chocolate Fudge in a moment of weakness from a scrumptious shop called KandyKettleKitchen. I wasn't sure what to expect. I have not ordered a lot of food items from Etsy and I pondered how it was even possible to ship fudge but hey...I figured I would wait and see!
My order arrived in good time, via Priority Mail (not "snail mail" :)), in delightful and professional kraft packaging! You can be assured that the fudge is outstanding, the packaging is definitely more than worthy of gift giving this holiday season, and the service you will receive is top notch.
I highly recommend this wonderful Etsian! Check out the shop now at: http://kandykettlekitchen.etsy.com/. If you buy something, comment on this post with your Etsy Shop name and/or email address and I will enter you in a drawing for a free candle just in time for Christmas!
-Suzanne


No comments: