Saturday, November 8, 2008

Etsy Bloggers Blog Carnival Post



What are you working on?



I am very excited about my new gift boxed items. I found these adorable boxes featuring an array of holiday colors. What could be easier for my customers than ordering the item already boxed and shipped right to the recipient?!

I am also anxiously awaiting my Candy Cane fragrance oil so I can do layered Premium 16 oz Jars (Red, White, Red). How fun will those be?

Oh, and I also have new fragrances! I had a customer request for a duplicate of the HB Firewood fragrance and I found it. It actually really smells like a fireplace! Plus I found another one that smells like a campfire - Crackling Campfire. Also added this week is the ever popular duplicate, Apple Jack and Peel!

-Suzanne

4 comments:

uniquecommodities said...

I love your blog! The yellow is very inviting! I thought about using this color! Your candles look great too! Welcome to the team and great job on your first carnival and monthly feature!

Jenni said...

ooo now I'm hungry! I will definitely be poking around in your shop this year!

maryeb said...

I love those gift boxes. What a great idea.

Shell Mitchell said...

nice! shipping straight to the gift recipient is a big bonus, especially this time of year.