Saturday, November 8, 2008

Etsy Bloggers Blog Carnival Post



What are you working on?



I am very excited about my new gift boxed items. I found these adorable boxes featuring an array of holiday colors. What could be easier for my customers than ordering the item already boxed and shipped right to the recipient?!

I am also anxiously awaiting my Candy Cane fragrance oil so I can do layered Premium 16 oz Jars (Red, White, Red). How fun will those be?

Oh, and I also have new fragrances! I had a customer request for a duplicate of the HB Firewood fragrance and I found it. It actually really smells like a fireplace! Plus I found another one that smells like a campfire - Crackling Campfire. Also added this week is the ever popular duplicate, Apple Jack and Peel!

-Suzanne

4 comments:

uniquecommodities said...

I love your blog! The yellow is very inviting! I thought about using this color! Your candles look great too! Welcome to the team and great job on your first carnival and monthly feature!

Mommy Bee said...

ooo now I'm hungry! I will definitely be poking around in your shop this year!

maryeb said...

I love those gift boxes. What a great idea.

Shell Mitchell said...

nice! shipping straight to the gift recipient is a big bonus, especially this time of year.