Thursday, November 20, 2008

Featured Etsy Artist: Timothy Adam Designs


Featured Etsy Artist: Timothy Adam Designs


*Bliss Notes: Anyone who spends any time in the forums knows who Timothy Adam is. Not only is he a very gifted artist but he is also an incredible help to fellow Etsians. Who else actually gets "called out" in the forums? Do a search for his name and he pops up everywhere! His tremendous success is well deserved and I am honored to be able to feature him on my blog.

1. What is your shop name and what do you sell?
Timothy Adam Designs: Modern Metal jewelry, furniture, and art

2. What is your shop URL?

shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5074716

main website:
http://timothyadamdesigns.com/

3. What is your blog URL?

blog:
http://timothyadamdesigns.blogspot.com/



4. When did you start selling on Etsy?

I started selling on etsy in march of 2007

5. What is your favorite thing about Etsy?

I love the Etsy community, and the fact that anyone can build a business from the ground up!



6. What is your favorite thing about what you sell?

MY favorite thing about what i sell is the fact that there is no one else out there that is doing what i am doing....

7. What is your favorite item in your own shop and why?

My les paul coffee table is my favorite. Not only do i love playing guitar, but this table sold to Barneys NYC right on Etsy in the spring of 07.


8. What teams do you belong to?

I am not on any street teams

9. What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop?

I have a load of fun writing articles for my blog that help the etsy community.. this in turn helps promote my Etsy shop!

10. What are some of your favorite finds by other sellers on Etsy?

I love browsing Etsy for cool finds.. i feature sellers all the time on my main blog and this new project of mine>> http://blufuse.com/

11. What do you do in your spare time?

spare time? ok i do have some spare time here and there, and i love playing volley ball, going to movies with my wife and playing Frisbee with my dog.


12. What blogs do you follow?

Oh i follow tons of blogs.... but i love any blog that has to do with modern design like modish and design milk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feature! Tim is a wonderful artist and also a very gracious Etsian. He's always generous in sharing his considerable expertise in marketing and technology issues. He really is quite an asset to the Etsy community!

Cthings said...

Great job to catch him! He is very nice about sharing his knowledge. Does have very beautiful items. Great interview!