Saturday, November 29, 2008

Featured Etsy Shop: Fairy Fae


Featured Etsy Shop: FairyFae



1. What is your shop name and what do you sell? My shop name is FairyFae and I sell images of my original fairy paintings. The images are prints which I make into greeting cards, ACEOs and larger prints for wall art.

2. What is your shop URL? http://fairyfae.etsy.com/

3. What is your blog URL? http://www.seefairies.blogspot.com/



4. When did you start selling on Etsy? September 7, 2008


5. What is your favorite thing about Etsy? The community!


6. What is your favorite thing about what you sell? The creativity and the other-worldliness.



7. What is your favorite item in your own shop and why? I think I love the Basil Fairy the most. I worked hard on her and she is beautiful. I took photos of my own home-grown Basil for some of the images in the painting.


8. What teams do you belong to? I belong to the POEST team! Pagans Of Etsy Street Team


9. What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop? Blogging. It is terrific fun!


10. What are some of your favorite finds by other sellers on Etsy? Navajo handmade goat soap by Itafrank. She also has lots of other items in her shop. CardinalDesigns has terrific medicine bags that are so magical, as well as art gourds.



11. What do you do in your spare time? Spare time? What is that? Just kidding. I love to garden. But now most of the gardening season is over so I love to hike. I take my dogs with me. I also have 2 cats and 2 birds.


12. What blogs do you follow? I follow Blackfeatherfarm, Gypsymarestudios and Katherine a.k.a. Kathie's Corner, but my blog is very new and I want to follow some more!


13. Do you have anything else you would like to share? I would just like to say thank you very much and I would love to feature you, too! If you want to have me feature you, let's do it soon before the November is over.

1 comment:

moxylyn said...

Love these fairies! Very nice work.