Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Additions to My Shop!


Today, I added two of my favorite Premium 26 oz Triple Layer Soy Jars AND my new gift boxed holiday items to my Etsy shop - http://blisscandles.etsy.com/!
The first Premium 26 oz Jar, my Apple Fragrance jar, contains Hot Apple Strudel, Cozy Home, and Spiced Apple Pecan.

The second Premium 26 oz jar, my yummy Spice/Fall jar, contains Carrot Cake, Harvest, and Cinnamon Spice.

You just can't beat these wonderful jars. You get three of my most popular and scrumptious fragrances in one jar and you get the delicious fragrance when the layers blend - now that is true Bliss! And the price of the jar, even with shipping, is inexpensive compared to what you would pay for separate jars.
The other item I am so excited about is my new gift boxed holiday items. I found these beautiful boxes through one of my suppliers and just had to have them for the busy holiday season! One box fits a single Premium 10 oz Jar while the other fits two. You can either have the boxed items shipped to you or right to your gift recipient - what could be easier?



Be sure to stop by and get an early start on that Christmas shopping before the rush!

-Suzanne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oohhh I bet those smell so good. :) They look great.

Jo

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

ooohhhhh...those look so good and inviting!!